I’m seriously thing about going into Law Enforcement. Hey, I’d like to bad ass cop or maybe even a FBI agent. That would be so awesome.
I’m nervous about Bio class tomorrow because we’re starting to talk about blogs and shit. I’m one of the many people in the world who have a phobia of blood. I’m going to just deal with it. I’ll, hopefully, be fine and be a trooper for my class.
So I talked to my principal. My schedule change was pretty important. Since only a few people passed the sol, (Virginia Commonwealth/State assessments) that the few people, including myself, cN move on from SOL prep. So I’m not fighting it. Plus maybe this new history class will be fun. We shall see. :)
Really pissed at my school right now. They want to change my schedule RIGHT IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF MOTHERFUCKING LAST SEMESTER. They pulled this shit last year. I’m so pissed right now. Can they just let finish out this year in peace? I like teacher for history. I hope they talk to me today so we can work this shit out.
whose idea was it to end this show
- French: This chair is feminine! "La Chaise!"
- Italian: This chair is feminine! "La sedia!"
- German: This chair is masculine! "Der Stuhl!"
- English: This chair is a fucking object, I don't see a skirt or a pair of trousers anywhere on its cold hard surface, you people are fucking insane.
- Japanese: If you don't pronounce chair exactly right, you'll end up saying testicles instead.
*how to spawn demons: a beginner’s guide to chemistry
I almost missed the bus. I had a nose and I’m having allergy attacks. Living the dream!